In My Kitchen: Tuscan Butter Salmon with Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 4 Salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 diced white onion
- 1/3 cup dry white wine (Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris or Chardonnay)
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato in oil
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Garlic power
- Onion powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Season salmon fillets with Black Pepper, Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika, and Parley Flakes.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and butter. When the pan is hot, place salmon fillets top down to allow the top to sear and brown. Remove from skillet, and put to the side.
- Chop onion, bell pepper, and minced garlic.
- In your skillet, melt 1 tbsp of butter. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic to the skillet.
- Add Black Pepper, Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika, and Parley Flakes. Sauté until onions are translucent in color.
- Add heavy whipping cream, and wine, and whisk in parmesan cheese until melted into the sauce.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.
- Place salmon fillets back into the skillet and let simmer until salmon filets are medium-well.
- Garnish with parsley.
*Serve over bow-tie pasta.